Our fit-for-duty employment testing reduces workers' compensation costs through ADA, EEOC, civil rights, and legally defensible testing of employees who have been released to work following a work related or non-work related injury. The benefits our clients receive include:
- Immediate reduction in workers' compensation claims
- Significant reduction in re-injuries
- Reduced DART, incident, and severity rates
- Improved productivity
We design tests that are consistent with business necessity and are job specific through a high level job analysis which will be used to create legally defensible fit-for-duty tests. We validate these tests per validation guidelines disseminated by the EEOC and supreme court precedent.
We currently perform fit-for-duty testing throughout the United States utilizing our network of over 2,000 testing locations. Companies utilizing the OccuCare Network receive the results of their fit-for-duty tests minutes after test completion, allowing quick return-to-work decisions.
Our fit-for-duty tests also include:
- Built in job accommodation feature that immediately determines if a different job matches your employees abilities
- Return on investment statistics for all customers
- Online access to job descriptions and each fit-for-duty test
- Results produced immediately